I just got a new electric dryer and I wired everything up and the dryer throws an error code indicating not enough power for the heater. So I grabbed my multimeter and opened up the panel. When I test one pole with a multimeter I get 120v the other pole I get about 90v when I test between both poles I get no reading at all. These readings are from the main coming into my panel not a breaker. Is there anything you can recommend or does this sound like something my electric company needs to address?